Are you wondering how to enrol of Aadhar card? Are you aware of the several benefits that UID carry along? Indian government has introduced this concept of unique identity in the year 2009 and since then the concept has gained immense popularity. In the beginning there was a bit hassle about how to apply for Aadhar. UIDAI is the body that regulates Aadhar card. However, a lot has changed now and no more you have to face any kind of hassle when it comes to applying for Aadhar. Appointment for Aadhar Enrolment is now possible online. Just a few clicks is all that it will take you to enrol for this unique identity card and that you can do from anywhere as per your ease and comfort.
Gone are the days when you had to stand in long queue and wait for your turn to apply for Aadhar. However, the entire process has been simplified now. A single click from your mouse can allow get an appointment for Aadhar. There are many people who want to enrol for Aadhar but are unable to do so because of the fact that they have no idea where to go. Such people can now contact the Aadhar helping number or just visit the official website and get all the necessary details about Aadhar Card Appointment Status.
There is no denying that this is one of the prime steps taken by UIDAI body in view of Aadhar card. No more hassle and tedious waiting, all that an applicant has to do is:
- Log onto the official website of the UIDAI or Department of E-governance help centre website! You can do this from anywhere as per your ease and comfort.
- Next, choose the enrolment center by simply filling up the geographical details such as locality, city and state.
- Make sure that carefully check the availability of time slots so that you might not make the wrong decision. Slots that are booked are marked in RED colour while the ones marked in YELLOW colours are symbolic to the fact that they are partially booked. However, it is the GREEN slots that are not booked yet.
- Now, enter all the required details like name, address, email ID, phone number and email ID, to name a few.
- If you want to find out about the Aadhar card center in your locality then just enter the pin code of your locality.
- If you want to cancel the appointment then just enter your appointment ID and cancel it.
You can also take out Aadhar Card Appointment Print to get the details. All that you need to do is visit the centre along with this print. At the enrolment centre you will be giving this slip and get your iris and finger print scanned. Your photograph will be taken that will be attached to the card once it is delivered to you. Aadhar Card Appointment Slip can be your key to complete other formalities as slated above at the enrolment centre. So, enrol for Aadhar card online and get yourself a unique identity card.